Thursday 20 February 2014

Getting Messy

I lost my crafty mojo....

I'm not sure where it went but I was having alot of trouble getting back into it.  I needed it, For my own sanity I needed it.  But my get up and go had gotten up and went.  I hadn't even started project life for this year.  It was all too hard.

Then I watched a video by Heidi Swapp on My Craft Channel using stuff I already had lying around the house.  That's when I had my aha moment.  I needed to get messy.

I love getting in the zone.  Getting my hands all messy, the type of messy that leaves me with rainbow coloured hands for days.  And I love the results.  I could have done this canvas twenty times and every time the colorshine would have reacted differently with each other.  Not one of them would have looked the same.  I really find it quite therapeutic.

I tell you what once I had finished this I felt quite invigorated and ready to take on the world.  I even signed up to and nline mixed media class to expand my horizons. (thats a different blog post)

How do you find your mojo?
I adore this photo of miss 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment