Sunday 23 February 2014

Unfinished Projects

I am the queen on unfinished projects. Some are because I got bored halfway through, some went into the too hard basket and some were simply forgotten.

So this year I am planning on completing some ALL of my unfinished projects and making a start on my crafty wish list a couple of things I really want to do.

☆ Keep up to date with my project life. Now that I have a picturemate this task doesn't seem quite as daunting.
☆ Finish my about me album using the Heidi Swapp memory file album I was gifted last year.
☆ My children's baby albums. They are on their way but still works in progress
☆ Wedding album - this one I almost completed last weekend I just need to do a little journalling
☆My photo a day album using fat mum slims photo prompts
☆ Complete my 2013 project life 

Tasks I wish to start and finish this year

☆ I really want to try my hand at quilting. This is something I have wanted to do for a long time. Today I actually bought some material to try my hand a paper piecing some cushions for my loungeroom.  The scrapbook desk is going to be temporarily packed away to accommodate my sewing machine.
☆ A before we were us album. Contrary to popular belief before we were parents we had a life. I really want to document this.  Their is more to our story than the now

Do you have plans for your unfinished projects?  or are they going to stay sitting in a cupboard?

My goodies I bought today all ready to go.  I hope the you tube tute is as easy as it looks

No comments:

Post a Comment