Wednesday 8 April 2015

One little word

This year I made the decision to embark on a one little word journey. One little word is a year long class run by Ali Edwards where you find a word and live with it for the year. With monthly prompts/projects to do.
After a bit of searching and stewing on what word I wanted it dawned on me *calm* yes I need to invite this back into my life. Since having kids alot changed and I had lost my calm. Don't get me wrong I have and will always get cross if I am wronged or I feel something isn't right. But I'm talking about inner calm, choosing my battles and patience.
This 4 months in and I absolutely adore what this class have revealed and invited into my life. I have stayed up to date. And find the prompts achievable.
I chose to do my one little word in an 8.5x11 wrmk album in buttercup colour and way back  in December contacted carol at Craft Paper Scissors to put a special order in for the album and page protectors I needed for the project. I tell you what I LOVE how my album is looking. I chose a black and white colour theme with pops of colour throughout and find it really pretty to look through.
For anyone who is searching for something in their lives I highly recommend considering this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment