Tuesday 7 April 2015

Life lately and Design Team announcement

It's been a long time between posts. To be honest my scrapping mojo decided to take a hiatus after Christmas. Life happened, as it does. But it's back with a vengeance.

Life has been busy (really busy) in this little world of ours. Master 5 started school at the end of January and is loving every minute of it. A lot of medical appointment for master 5 have been thrown into the mix, it's been hard. I went down the scary road of enrolling myself in a course to ready myself for full time work and a new career when miss 3 goes to school in 2017. And lots of family adventures in between.

But, the biggest and most exciting news is I got accepted to be on a design team for my scrapbooking.  This made my day, week, year!!! Carol over at Craft paper  scissors put the call out early March for a design team and accepted my application. It really is a lovely store with quick service and some delicious goodies in there. I have been a customer since she started her store and have even made some special orders through her. She really goes that extra mile with her customers. I am really looking forward to what the next 4 months bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment