Thursday 23 January 2014

Documenting 2014

Last year I had alot of trouble focusing on my journalling for my project life. I had no problems printing the photos (that being said I still have empty weeks), taking photos or doing the layouts. My weakness was journalling. Why? well I think it was because the layouts the crafty fiddly bits are the fun bits. I found the journalling to be a bit of a chore.

So this year I needed to find a different approach to my project life. I found a cute little day to a page day to a page diary at aldi for $3.99. hmm we will give this a go...

So far, and yes I know its only 27 days into the year. I have written in it everyday. its not a teenage dear diary sort of journal. just points about our day, quotes from the kids, creative lists, photo prompts. im using the note section for my creative planning, and goals.

I know that some of my notes wont be applicable to my project life but at the end of the year I will have a diary to look back on and realise where we've come. Now I just need to work out how to keep little fingers out of it.

how are you planning on documenting 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment