Sunday 2 November 2014

Christmas stamps

My favorite place to purchase my stamps is from my friend kellies over at kellies stamps. I love the design quality and service that I get from her.

I didn't quite realise how much I loved her stamps until we were at camp and I was showing her how I store my stamps and a large majority of them were hers. There aren't many of her releases (if any) I don't have.

So naturally when she released her Christmas stamps I was all over them. The small set I found perfect for my project life/December daily while the large set is ideal for cards.

As soon as they arrived I sat straight down and got creating. This year I had resolved to actually make my cards. Each year I plan to and I end up getting so bogged down with them they never make it out the door. So this year I was running with simple and quick.

All I did was cut some a4 card stock in half and got stamping. I finished them off with a couple of enamel dots (of course) and I love how clean they look.

Now to write them and get them in the post. What are you doing for your cards this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment