Monday 3 November 2014

Crafting in december

Let's face it in an ideal world we all have grand plans of getting some crafting done for Christmas. Reality is if you don't get it done early it's not getting done. Between the shopping, baking, family outings and to be honest in Australia Christmas falls in summer so we dot want to be holed up in a room documenting life. We want to be out living it.

So the last 2 weeks have been focused on my Christmas albums (yes plural). I love Christmas and in the past I have had trouble cresting Christmas themed layouts. Not this year. So far I have 5 12x12 layouts ready and waiting for photos. And have completed my "things I love about christmas" based pages using the Heidi swapp believe album. I am loving how they are all looking.

Now all i need to do is decided whether my December daily is going to be integrated into my project life or in the smash book i have here???

Oh the decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment